20070726

Over it.

I. DEPRIVE.
One. Sleep
Two. Friends.
Three. Proper meals.
Four. Entertainment.
Five. Tranquility.

That. I. stone. and. typed. this. way.
I. whined.
I. cried.
I. cracked. under. pressure.
Went. insane.
And. started. laughing. to. myself.

Yup. I was driven to insanity due to the work load. I was so overloaded with projects and assignments. And and and and STRESS AND.. ARHHH. Submitted MR report yesterday.. BUT WE WERE 2HOURS LATE, and we couldn't even submit in peace after it was done 'cause Roche went home. He said to be submitted the next morning personally. Then twin and I went down early this morning to apologise for what had happened. We waited for an hour or so to only find he was on leave. ....... Thanks for making me wake up so early. ARG. SO GOD DAMN FRUSTRATED. I only slept 4 hours. I wanted to make up for my sleep debts and there it goes again. I'm so fucking tired.. like every part of me, mentally, physically and emotionally drained. Everyday I slogged for projects for the sake of my grades, and it wasn't worth my time at all. It wasn't fair. ): I had enough of the conflicts and arguements in this group, the too many different ways of getting work done and all this work load. Everyday I'm an angry girl. Then emotions taken its toll, I start to feel the guilt and just want to break down and cry. Who am I exactly? I don't wna retake any modules please. MR is a whole load of shit, I swear. How can we ever work in peaceeeeee?????? ARG. So what it's over, there's still the consequences to face. Forget it. And no, it still doesn't stop me from thinking about it. I. am. still. thinking. about. it.

I wasted my entire day today doing nothing. Watch twin, josh and hai finish up finance proj, which was so totally unproductive. I pray they finish it on time. Twin promised to finish the report on time. Omg, please dont screw up like ytd and everything would be okay, please please.. I can't afford to fail again. And my Psycho. Omg. Endangering 3 fucking modules. OMFG. SAVE ME.. I don't get why I'm so sleepy during psycho tutorials. I will doze off eventually when Mr Jeff's teaching the theories. And honestly speaking, he's not one bit boring. Trust me.. Even doodling the pages didn't help. I still fall asleep with the pencil still in my hand. It's terrible. I need help. Maybe it's just me. Maybe. Just. Kill. Me. PLEASE? Sigh. But activities today were fun. Especially the relaxing and tensing of muscles session. Hehe, really made me laughed after so long. Went to Henderson with twin to find our suppliers and restocked on the hp keychains that's all. Lol, twin went on date! b: Though it left you confused. ): No worries, there's better ones out there.

Finally met up with OLIVIA to chill and de-stress. After 3 damn long weeks. I missed you lovely. Sigh. Talked non-stop till 10pm. Sigh.. Everyone's leaving me soon in September, and off all time when my Birthday's approaching ): Jayjay's sailing to Perth and other continents for two months, Eerik's going into NS - solitary confinement, two Olivia's FLYING, one to China, another one with frequent flights to Bangkok. And wtf, I'm confined in Spore. Time keep still? NO? ): Ya, I'm still praying for a day when time rewinds. It's okay if tomorrow ended without me knowing. Hmmmm. ): Shit, I just rmbed I had some stuff to do. I procastinated. Think it's 11am in school to open up the store later. Yawns, finally more slp. AND BAND. MY red hot chillies, going to see you guys oh-so-soooon. DINNER. : D Good night.

Read my lips, because I'm so over it.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home